Note: the Thor2’s middle PCB plate color might change in different batches, but the top and bottom plate always remain blue.
Power Charger for your Powerwhoop
When we design Thor2 1-2S charger, our goal is to make a more functional charger capable of 1S and 2S charging while keeping it as small as the old Thor 2S charger. We want to make 1s/2s charging much more easier so whoopers can have more time whooping their power whoops. And after months of tweaking and testing, finally we're confident and excited to release the Thor2 charger.
More Time Whooping
The Thor2 charger features four ports and each port has both 1S and 2S battery connectors. You can charge FOUR 1S or 2S batteries at the same time. Note: you CAN'T plug 1s and 2s battery to the same port.
No More Parallel Charge Just Plug-and-Charge
Are you tired of sketchy parallel charge? The Thor2 is here to help! It's super easy to use, you just need to plug and charge. And that's it.
Small but Powerful
44.7g+ 1S/2S charging+ four ports= Thor2 charger Yes, we made it! We successfully keep the charger small enough while making it powerful enough for 1S/2S charging.
- AC/DC adaptor input voltage: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz | Output voltage: 5V
- Thor adaptor2 input voltage: XT60 Port 7-28V| TypeC Port 12V ( works with QC 2.0 and 3.0 doesn’t support PD protocol) | Output voltage: 5V
- Charger input voltage: 5V
- Max Charge power: 18W
- Max Charge current: 480mA*4 ( 2S battery ) 1000mA * 4 ( 1S battery )
- LiPo battery cell count: 1S/ 2S Lipo/LiHV
- Indication Red: Charging / Green: Full Charged
- Charge accuracy: 4.2V: +0 / -0.02 | 4.35V: +0 / -0.05
- Balance charge accuracy: ≤0.015
- Size: 66 x 60 x 15 mm
- Weight: 44.7g