All Made for "Easy to Build Fun to Fly"
From the very beginning, we aim to make a very easy to build, strong and steady AIO that performs excellent on toothpick quads. We all love how agile, powerful and quiet toothpick quads are. And EZ is the product that we put great efforts in both design and making to bring you hassle free building and amazing flying experience on toothpick platform. It features 1-2S input voltage, BIG soldering pads and 6 layers PCB with 1oz copper. All of these are made for “Easy to Build, Fun to Fly”.
Input Voltage Supports down to 2.2V and up to 10V
Steady Platform for Toothpick and 1S Nano Longrange Quads
Capable of 1-2S, EZ still performs well at really low voltage. So you could put it not only on toothpick quads but also 1S nano long range quads. And EZ also comes with a whole new electronics design and flashed with Bluejay firmware. No more words to explain. Just put EZ on your build, go out and enjoy the power and speed EZ brings.
BIG Soldering Pads
Makes Soldering Much Easier
We could feel your pain of hassling with those teeny tiny soldering pads. And now you don’t need to be worried about if you have messed up with the soldering, because EZ has BIG soldering pads and CLEAN layout, and we also ditched the motor plugs for weight saving and for easy soldering purpose!
6 Layers PCB 1oz Copper
Better Heat Dissipation
Within such a small platform, it’s not an easy job to make sure it has good heat dissipation while making it high performance. But we made it finally! EZ features 6 layers PCB with 1oz copper, both current carrying capacity and heat dissipation capacity are getting better.
EZ Performance on a 2S Toothpick
Big shoutout to Heads from Infinity Loops for this amazing review video. He got about 4:30-5:00 mins of flying time on hard freestyle flying. Parts used for this 2s build are hglrc 1202.5 8000KV motors, foxeer reaper vtx, gemfan props, caddx antlite camera and tattu 2s 450mah battery.
EZ Build Inspiration
- FC MCU: STM32F411 (Cortex®-M4 100MHz)
- Built-in OSD: AT7456E
- Buit-in IMU: MPU6000
- ESC MCU: EFM8BB21 ( 8bit 50MHz)
- UART: UART1 (used for vtx by default), UART2( used for rx by default, supports SBUS)
- Input Voltage: 2.20-10.0V( 1-2S LIPO/LIHV )
- Power Output: 5V1.5A / 3.3V250mA (3.3V only used for rx)
- Recommended Maxium Motor Size: 13mm
- FC Target: FPVCYCLEF401
- ESC Firmware: Bluejay F-H-70
- A 16V 68uf-100uf capacitor with low ESR ( around 300mΩ ) is recommended. The EZ board itself is designed to work properly without adding any capacitor, but adding a capacitor for sure would be the icing of the cake.
- Size: 32.4mm x 32.4mm (widest size) 30.2mm x 30.2mm (narrowest size)
- Mounting Holes Pattern: 25.5 x 25.5mm Room for M3.5 grommets to make M2 mount
- Weight: 4.7g
Heads (Infinity Loops) –
The solder pads are well spaced, motors and uart pads. Everything is labelled well. Comes with a xt30 pigtail, so I ran it on 2s 450mah tattu cells, 3″ props, 1202.5 8000kv motors. Got around 4:30-5 minutes of hard flying freestyle. Handles the power great! I really like the screw mount holes on this FC. They are also complete circles with a small slit in the top to make getting grommets in really simple, it also helped to hold the FC in the bushings during a crash. Excited to put some more miles on this one!